IBEX’s Aquaculture products consist of patented mineral nutritional complexes and plant metabolites.
Our mineral complexes enrich the environment’s biota, increasing the bioavailability of nutrients to the organisms found within, while the plant metabolites increase the growth of phyto- and zooplankton to help the fish and crustaceans achieve a natural and effective nutritional balance.
HYDROLIFE stimulates the production of chlorophyll and amylases, taking more efficient advantage of available nutrients and solar energy.
Nutrient loss by evaporation is avoided and the biological impacts produced by chemical elements are averted, because HYDROLIFE prevents the formation of toxic compounds created by biochemical reactions.
HYDROLIFE stimulates the action of beneficial microorganisms in the water and contributes to the safe degradation of organic materials
• MINERVIX nutritionally biostimulates beneficial microorganisms, contributing to the biodegradation of organic materials produced by excrement and/or unconsumed foods.
The reduction of sludge and silts is drastic, in such a way that continuos use of the product will eliminate clogs and recover intended hydraulic capacities. The reduction of silts eliminates the formation of toxic gases, limiting the stress factor of a developing crop. The chances for survival increase and the food conversion percentages are optimized.
The vast amount of beneficial microorganisms and the stabilization of organic materials contribute to the biological control for space and food by pathogens in an environment.
• Controls the formation of silts and sludge, allowing for a better use of the water, increasing by up to 50% the number of supported fish / crustaceans per cubic meter
• Controls the formation of oxidizing gases and elevates the levels of dissolved oxygen in the water, reducing by more than 50% the need for forced aeration (totally eliminating it in some cases), thus significantly reducing energy consumption.
• Allow the proliferation of phyto- and zoo-plankton as alternative food sources for the fish / crustaceans, reducing commercial feed requirements by at least 50%, and dramatically reducing the consumption of wild fish used in the formulation of feed.
• Reduces by up to 80% the quantity of organic sludge generated while substantially improving its quality
• Wastewaters and dissolved organic matter are highly usable in permaculture, hydroponics and aquaponics without the need for composting processes
• Reduces the need for water exchange by more than 50%, further reducing energy consumption
• Up to 90% reduction of atmospheric contamination, especially from nitrous oxides
• Optimizes water quality parameters, like: odors, pH, colloids, supernatant and dissolved material, fats, oils, ammonia compounds and heavy elements
• Caps the generation of gases, thus mitigating environmental impacts and stress caused to the fish by contaminating odors and vectors
• Maintains the habitat’s nutritional balance, avoiding the uncontrolled intake of substrates and co-substrates, minimizing costs and allowing treatments to take place on site
• Limits the production of toxins generated by algae and prevents algae bloom.
• Increases the nutritional bioavailability in the aquaculture medium
• Contributes to the creation of suppressive waters, hindering the pathogenic microorganisms found in the aquaculture medium.
• Allow for an overall production cost reduction of up to 70%